Forumumuzdan daha iyi yararlanabilmek için, üye olmalı ve ya giriş yapmalısınız.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forumumuzdan daha iyi yararlanabilmek için, üye olmalı ve ya giriş yapmalısınız.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Szohr

DilayRa
    DilayRa
    SizofrenKlüpAdmin
     SizofrenKlüpAdmin

Mesaj Sayısı : 857
    Yaş : 33
    Nerden : izmir
    Hobi : öğrencii
    Biyografi : kendiside bilimioo x))
    Tek Kelimeyle : Karışık
    Mood : Jessica Szohr Kederl10
    Kayıt tarihi : 12/06/08

Jessica Szohr Empty Jessica Szohr

Mesaj tarafından DilayRa Paz Tem. 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Jessica Szohr 250sgms

Jessica Karen Szohr (born March 31, 1985 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin) is an American model of Hungarian and African-American descent. She is best known for playing Vanessa Abrams in Gossip Girl.

Szohr (pronounced "Zee-oh-ar") was discovered at age 16 where she began working as a Kohl's Department Store model. She graduated from Menomonee Falls High School in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.

Szohr has also modeled for Crate and Barrel, Mountain Dew, Sears, Quaker Oats, Jockey, Jansport, and Seventeen Magazine, where she received a full page ad for Claire's Boutique. Aside from her notable character Vanessa Abrams, her second most notable performance is acting in the video "Over You" by Daughtry. Szohr has had appearances in many TV shows including: Somebody Help Me, CSI: Miami, Gossip Girl, What About Brian, House at the End of the Drive, The Reading Room, That's So Raven, Joan of Arcadia, Drake & Josh, What I Like About You, Uncle Nino, and My Wife And Kids.

Forum Saati Çarş. Mayıs 08, 2024 9:10 am